Proper hair care is very important to make the hair long-thick and strong. If you know the method of correct hair care, then your hair can easily become long and thick. Many people go to the parlor for hair care and spend a lot of money, but they do not get any benefit from it. To take proper care of the hair, first of all you should know what care your hair needs. If you take care of your hair according to its need, then your hair can easily become long and thick. Come, we tell you the right way of hair care.
Understand the need of your hair
Not everyone has the same hair, and different hair requirements are also different. Therefore, for correct hair care, you should know your hair type first.
Complete Hair Care Guidance
How to take care of oily hair
Oily hair is a bit difficult to manage. Oily hair becomes sticky very quickly so no hair style is easily set on oily hair. If you also have oily hair, then you can take proper care of your hair like this:
1) Use mild or baby shampoo to wash hair.
2) It is necessary to wash such hair daily, but keep in mind that the shampoo is not used too much on the scalp.
3) Always wash hair with cold or lukewarm water. The use of hot water removes more oil from the scalp, which makes the hair sticky.
4) Massage the scalp with hot oil, then wash the hair with shampoo.
5) If your hair is very oily, do not use conditioner.
6) Oily hair is shiny. So do not use hair gloss gel and shine hair care products.
7) If the hair is too oily, then wash the hair by adding 4 parts water to 1 part vinegar, but do not use vinegar directly on the scalp.
8) Avoid brushing hair repeatedly. Because it removes excess oil from the scalp.
9) Do not rub or scrape the scalp.
10) Mixing lemon in water and washing hair also removes excess oil from the hair.
11) Apart from this, healthy diet and drinking enough water can also get rid of oily hair problem.
12) Do not blow dry the hair, and if it is necessary to do, then use the dryer from a distance of 5-6 inches at a lower temperature.
How to take care of dry hair
Too much sun and sweat makes hair dry. Apart from this, color, curling, straightening or any chemical treatment damages the natural oil of the hair, causing the hair to become dry. To make dry hair healthy and shiny, take proper care of them as follows:
- If you have dry hair, avoid shampooing daily. Because of this, the natural oil of the scalp damages and the hair becomes drier.
- 2) Use more protein shampoo. Mild and acidic shampoos are best for dry and lifeless hair.
- 3) Use conditioner after shampooing every time. This will make the hair soft and shiny.
- 4) Use a heat activated moisturizing conditioner or take oil treatment once a week.
- 5) Avoid using hair dryer and hot iron. Dryer, curling, straightening and iron make hair dry and lifeless. If the dryer is necessary, use it on the minimum temperature.
- 7) After washing hair apply coconut oil to the roots.
- 8) Apply a little sunflower oil to the hair for moisture.
- 9) Massage the hair with hot olive oil and cover it with plastic for half an hour. Then wash the hair with shampoo.
- 10) Wet hair breaks easily so be careful while combing wet hair.
11) Use a comb with a thick tooth instead of a comb with a thin tooth, this will make the hair easily unravel and will not break.
12) To brush hair, use a hair brush and comb with soft bristles.
How to care for normal hair: –
Normal hair does not require extra care. They are easily managed and any style can be applied on such hair. Take care of these things for the right care of normal hair
1) Wash hair twice a week with mild shampoo and apply conditioner as well. Circular massage the scalp with a conditioner
2) Keep trimming the hair every month or two months.
3) Always use cold or lukewarm water to wash hair.
4) Apply hair mask once a month.
5) Take healthy diet for good hair health.
Here’s how to take care of curly hair:
1) Do not shampoo more than 2 days in a week.
2) To maintain moisture of hair, apply conditioner after washing hair every time.
3) Use shampoos and conditioners specially made for curly hair.
4) Do not use comb with fine teeth. A comb with thick teeth is best for such hair. Allow hair to dry naturally.
5) Avoid excessive use of styling products.
Here’s how to take care of long hair:
1) Do not tie tight braid while sleeping. Because pulling can cause hair breakage.
2) To keep the length maintained, trim the hair every 3 months.
3) Solve tangled hair with fingers or with a comb with thick teeth. Do not use the brush accidentally. This can break hair.
4) Instead of rubbing wet hair with towels, press it gently with hands.
5) To prevent breakage of hair, tie a silk or satin scarf at bedtime.
How to prevent hair from getting white
Unhealthy eating, use of chemical-rich hair products and not cleaning properly, are causing untimely gray hairs nowadays. Follow these home remedies to prevent hair from getting white:
- Make a paste by grinding fresh gooseberries and apply it on the hair or massage the powder of dry gooseberry with water by mixing it on the head. Due to this, the hair remains black for a long time.
- Boil the tea leaves in water and filter. Massage the hair roots with this water. Wash after 1 hour. This creates a color coat on the hair and does not look white. Massage the hair roots with coconut oil (including lemon), almond oil or mustard oil. This reduces the speed of hair whitening.
- Boil curry leaves in coconut oil. Apply it on hair.
- 5 Include fish, banana, carrot etc. in the food. They provide iron and iodine to the body.
How to take care of split ends:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of castor oil, olive oil and mustard oil and massage the roots of the hair for about half an hour. Then apply it all over the hair and wrap it with warm towels
- After mixing 1 egg white in 1 tsp almond oil. Apply to roots and hair and wash after 1 hour.
- Apply the avocado mask on the hair for 15 to 30 minutes and then wash it. You can also mix hot olive oil in it.
- If avocado is not found, then mayonnaise can be used instead. Apply this mask once a week.
- To stay away from split hair, keep hair from too much sun, cool and strong wind. Also, keep getting your hair trim from time to time.
Stop hair loss like this
Pollution and nutrient deficiency cause hair loss. Try these methods to get rid of the problem of falling hair-
1) Protect hair from dust and dirt. Cover the hair with a scarf while sitting on the bike.
2) Apply oil well to the hair before shampooing.
3) Do not forget to comb wet hair immediately after bathing.
4) Allow hair to dry in a natural way. Do not use hair dryer. This makes hair dry and weak
5) Do not accidentally wash hair with very cold or very hot water.
6) Massage the scalp with Aloe Vera gel or juice.
7) Mix the yellow egg in honey and apply it on the scalp and shampoo it after half an hour.
8) Mixing lemon juice in the egg and massaging it on the head strengthens the hair roots.
9) Boil dry Indian gooseberry in coconut oil and apply to hair. It acts as a tonic for hair.
10) Mixing lemon juice in coconut oil reduces hair fa
11) Boil rosemary leaves in mustard oil and apply it on hair. This also reduces hair fall.
12) Grind the leaves of green coriander and remove the juice and massage it on the head.
13) Boil neem leaves in water for 1 hour and let it cool. Wash hair with this water. If desired, mix coconut oil with neem oil and apply it on the head.
How to get rid of dandruff: –
The problem of dandruff has become common due to stress, lack of balance diet and changing weather. To overcome this, try these tips:
1) Use anti dandruff shampoo to wash hair.
2) Massage hair with pure coconut oil.
3) Heat a small onion in coconut oil and massage the hair with it.
4) Mix olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil and make it lukewarm and apply it to the roots of hair with fingertips.
5) Make fenugreek and mustard paste and apply it on the hair.
6) Put camphor in the oil and heat the oil. Massage it in the hair roots for 10 minutes. Wash hair after half an hour.
7) Mix two parts coconut oil in one part lemon juice. Massage it with hair roots. Similarly, massage 1 teaspoon castor, rye and coconut oil into the hair roots. Wash hair after 3-4 hours.
8) Heat the wheat germ oil and massage it into the roots of the hair and wrap it with a towel for half an hour. Then shampoo
9) Apply curd and lemon mixture on scalp and wash after 1 hour. By doing this every other day, the Russian will be finished in 2 weeks.
10) Half an hour before washing the hair, hair massage with aloe Vera oil is also helpful in eliminating dandruff.
11) Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek in water overnight. Make a paste in the morning and apply it to the hair roots and wash it after half an hour.
12) Boil 100 grams Amla, Reetha and Shikakai in 2 liters of water. When the water becomes half by burning, take it off the flame and cool it. Wash hair 2 times a week with this shampoo, the dandruff will go away.
13) In any anti dandruff shampoo, mix 2 aspirin tablets and wash the hair. The dandruff will be eliminated.
14) Mixing lemon juice in amla juice and applying it on the hair strengthens the hair and also gets rid of dandruff.
Easy ways to get the right hair care: –
1) Massage with lukewarm oil twice a week to give proper nutrition to the hair. Oil circulation improves blood circulation, as well as proper nutrition.
2) Massage with lukewarm coconut oil 2-3 hours before washing hair. Then dip it in warm water and wrap it with squeezed towels. Wash after one and a half hours.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon glycerin, one egg white and 2 tsp castor oil – apply it to the roots of hair. Wash hair after one and a half hours.
4) Use yogurt, beer and eggs for deep conditioning of hair.
5) To make hair healthy, cook food in sunflower oil. Sunflower oil contains essential fatty acids, which provide moisture to the hair.
5) Apply castor oil (castor oil) for good growth of hair. Castor oil acts as a hair tonic.
6) Massaging the hair roots with sunflower oil ends hair dryness.
7) To make hair shine, make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon curd, 2 teaspoon fenugreek powder, 1 teaspoon fenugreek powder, 1 tablespoon coffee, 2 tablespoons mint juice, 2 tablespoons basil juice and keep it in the hair for 2 hours. Then wash the hair. If you want dark color then keep it for 3-4 hours.
8) For healthy hair, shampoo at intervals of 2-3 days. Daily shampoo destroys the natural oils of the hair.
9) Due to which both hair and scalp become dry.
10)Use the brush only after it has dried thoroughly.
11) Make hair a regular color. Coloring every 28 days does not harm hair.
12) For Shiny hair mix a few drops of Shine Ceram in water and spray it on hair
Divulgence: This post may contain partner joins, which implies we may get a commission on the off chance that you click a connection and buy something that we suggested. Peruse more about Affiliate divulgence here.
Please do comment here, and you can also share your any personal problem, with me, in my email firstname.lastname@example.org and even send in which topics you need to know, please provide me, I will try to solve your problems and will create a blog over it.
All Rights Reserved